According to Statista, Messenger stands as the most popular messaging app worldwide based on its number of monthly active users as of 2018, which tells us that there is no better place for your business to be than inside Facebook Messenger, and what technology lets you do that other than chatbots? Here is a list of Facebook Messenger statistics as of 2018 from Facebook and DMR that will convince you that you need a chatbot on this platform:
- 1.3 billion people use Messenger, with 11% of the world’s population using it monthly – now imagine the reach, lead generation, and conversion you can have by extending your business and its services to Messenger through a chatbot!
- 20 million pages use messaging – over which you will have an advantage if you have a chatbot that markets your brand for you on Messenger.
- 60 million businesses are on Facebook Messenger – so rise above the competition and get more clients and customers with a chatbot!
- 2 billion messages on Messenger are sent between people and businesses monthly – which means that consumers prefer communicating with businesses through Facebook Messenger. With a chatbot, you can provide instant customer service 24/7 and build better relationships with your customers.
- There are 30,000 chatbots inside Messenger and 100,000 Facebook Messenger chatbot developers, with 200 countries using chatbots inside Messenger – which means that chatbots are rapidly populating the Messenger sphere and your business is trailing behind if it still doesn’t have its own chatbot on Messenger!
- Facebook will no longer require a Facebook account in order to use Messenger – which is a big deal because then businesses won’t be able to get users’ public information, but when you have a chatbot that can ask questions for you, you can still get a user’s information when they contact your business through Messenger even without a Facebook account.
- 56% of people would rather message than call customer service – and what better way to provide customer service than through chatbots that can carry out various tasks ranging from answering inquiries to completing transactions?
- 53% of people are more likely to shop with businesses they can message – and now with E-commerce shifting to chat-commerce, having a chatbot that can make way for seamless and personalized purchases lets you foster a better user experience for your customers.
Utilize these Facebook Messenger stats to get ahead in the game! Get a chatbot for your business now. Book a bot demo with Alfafusion, the Philippines’ pioneer chatbot builder for every type of business.